Jelly Belly Bigbean Assorted Jelly Bean Dispenser with a 3.5 Oz. Bag of 20 Assorted Jelly Bean Flavors and a Jarosa Organic Chocolate Bliss Lip Balm
List Price: $12.99
Sale Price: $12.99
(as of 04/27/2016 14:15 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
The Birth of the World\'s Most Renowned Jelly Bean: The concept was born in Los Angeles, just next door to Hollywood. Yes, the home of countless famous movie stars is also the birthplace of The Original Gourmet Jelly Bean. The Journey: Back in 1976, a Los Angeles candy distributor had an thought for a jelly bean made with natural flavorings. So he referred to as up the candymakers at Jelly Stomach (formerly recognized as Herman Goelitz Candy Co.) who had a popularity for making the very very best candies. Producing \"true-to-existence\" flavors was, nicely, a all-natural evolution. The candymakers cooked up a recipe for a new kind of jelly bean intensely flavored throughout, with all-natural components for flavoring every time achievable. In 1976 the initial eight Jelly Belly flavors had been born: Very Cherry, Lemon, Cream Soda, Tangerine, Green Apple, Root Beer, Grape and Licorice. Funny sufficient they are still some of the most well-known flavors made. The rise to the top, or, what a lengthy, tasty trip it truly is \"bean.\" A furor arose when individuals tasted Jelly Belly beans for the first time. Wow, what taste! Soon Jelly Belly grew to become the favorite candy of Ronald Reagan, who sooner or later created the beans a staple in the Oval Office and on Air Force One soon after he was elected president. President Reagan\'s passion for jelly beans inspired Blueberry taste, which was cooked up so he could serve red, white, and blue beans at his inaugural parties. Diplomats and globe leaders clamored to have Jelly Stomach beans. And guess what? Jelly Belly was also the first jelly bean in outer area. Free floating, weightless Jelly Stomach beans have been sent on the space shuttle Challenger in 1983 as a presidential shock for the astronauts. Coincidentally, it was the exact same mission that boasted yet another bit of history the 1st American female astronaut, Sally Ride. Today, Jelly Belly is the world\'s #one gourmet jelly bean, the bean of option for all those with the most discerning taste, and produced in 50 incredible and tasty flavors.
- Searching for Adventure In Taste? Find it Here.
- This Jelly Belly Assorted BigBean Dispenser, uniquely shaped like a Jelly Belly bean, has a slide opening to pour out one Jelly Belly bean at a time. Each BigBean is clear and holds 1.4 ounces of 20 Assorted flavors Jelly Belly jelly beans. Dispenses jelly beans one at a time. It has a convenient size and you can bring it anytime & anywhere because it is easily portable! You can either put it inside your pocket, in your purse or even in your lunchbox.
- Jelly Belly 20 assorted flavors jelly beans in 3.5 oz bags is a great candy for a party, gifts or giveaways.
- Jelly Belly Jelly Beans Are Gluten Free, Peanut Free, Dairy Free, Fat Free, Vegetarian Friendly & Only 4 Calories Per Bean. Each Jelly Belly Jelly Bean Is Four Calories. Twenty-Five Jelly Belly Jelly Beans Is 100 Calories - You Can Dance Off That Amount Of Calories In About 15 Minutes.
- Enjoy this combo with a Jarosa Organic Chocolate Bliss Lip Balm