List Price: $39.00
Sale Price: $39.00
(as of 04/27/2016 14:15 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Free Shipping: unspecified
It's well-known, it's infamous, it is notorious. It has destroyed diet programs and led to enjoy affairs. Marriages have been proposed above it, couples have been wed in it, princes have been manufactured from it. Folks have traveled from all corners of the planet to Manhattan's Serendipity 3 for just one particular sip of the creamy, dreamy, icy blend of chocolatey goodness. 1 sip of this great concoction had Oprah wanting to "dance on the chandeliers!" It'll make you want to blow bubbles via your straw. It tends to make every person a child once again. For truly genuine taste of the most well-known dessert in New York, supplied is almost everything you need to have to concoct the magic elixir at property, excellent for sharing. Every single Serendipity Celebration Box contains 2 glamorous, fishbowl-shaped Serendipity goblets, a giant 18-ounce re-sealable cannister of Serendipity's secret-recipe blend of 14 varieties of chocolate and exotic cocoas, and 2 whimsical Serendipity spoons. For each and every serving, just measure 3-ounces of the mix per serving into a blender, add milk and lots of ice, and blend on higher pace right up until smooth and the consistency of a frozen daiquiri. Garnish with a mound of fresh whipped cream and shaved chocolate. You can give the makings of this unbelievable drink as a treasured gift, or maintain it all to yourself.
- All the makings for the chocolate dessert drink made famous at Serendipity 3 in New York City, as seen on TV's Oprah!
- Includes giant 18-ounce re-sealable cannister of Serendipity's secret-recipe blend of 14 kinds of chocolate and exotic cocoas
- Includes 2 fishbowl-shaped Serendipity goblets and 2 whimsical Serendipity spoons
- Includes the no-longer-secret recipe for the creamy, dreamy, icy blend of chocolatey goodness
- Oprah named this blended concoction one of her "Favorite Things"