List Price: $12.05
Sale Price: $12.05
(as of 04/27/2016 14:15 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
Mercken\'s Cocoa Lite Compound Coatings have turn into a favourite among property candy makers as well as specialist candy makers. Their low melting temperature helps make them straightforward to handle so you can produce delightful homemade candies with a expert appear. Mercken\'s coatings do not want to be tempered. Cocoa lite is a tasty, smooth and creamy milk chocolate flavored confectionary candy coating with no waxy taste. (Cocoa \"Lite\" represents light colored chocolate, not fewer calories or body fat). six-8% cocoa.
- Confectionary candy coating contains cocoa powder and vegetable oil; It is easy to melt and requires no tempering
- Chocolate may melt in shipping if ordering during warmer temperatures; If it melts during shipping, it can be remelted
- Do not over heat, keep moisture out of candy
- If a thinner coating is desired, paramount crystals may be added; If adding flavors or colors, use a concentrated flavor or oil-based flavor
- Net weight 2 pounds, Certified Kosher; Gluten free