List Price: $7.24
Sale Price: $7.24
(as of 04/27/2016 14:15 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Free Shipping: unspecified
Fazer\'s chocolate goods are manufactured at the Vantaa factory. Our most important chocolate brand is Fazer Blue milk chocolate. Its secret recipe has remained the identical considering that 1922, when Fazer\'s milk chocolate was launched in its popular blue wrapper. The uniqueness of Fazer Blue lies in the substantial-good quality, Ecuadorian Arriba cocoa beans and fresh milk used in its manufacture. Offering and receiving Fazer chocolate is a Finnish vacation tradition! Cloetta Fazer, from Finland, is the Nordic region\'s biggest chocolate and sugar confectionery organization. Fazer \"Blue\" milk chocolate is produced from fresh milk and high top quality cocoa beans and has a distinctive, creamy, soft and wealthy taste that can make it challenging to share.
- The Avec chocolate lentils with a hint of mint are also known as French pastilles. This classic stems from as far as the year 1929. Taste it and love it!
- All items are Fresh, New & Original Packed!
- One Lot = One Bag x 150g (5,29oz)
- We Pack Well & Ship Fast!!!
- PLEASE NOTE: We offer discounts on combined shipping. The shipping is calculated in the following way: the shipping price for the first item plus 50% of the shipping price of each additional item.