List Price: $34.99
Sale Price: $34.99
(as of 04/27/2016 14:15 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
We make our very own caramel from a recipe developed more than the many years. We want you to know that we area a lot more salt on the caramels than essential due to the fact we know that some crystals will fall off for the duration of shipping. If you desire less salt, just roll some of the crystals off of the caramels. We use bigger than standard salt crystals to make it straightforward to roll them off the chocolates. Each and every consumer tends to prefer more or much less salt than the subsequent customer, so by producing the caramels the way we do, each and every particular person can have just the right volume of salt.
- Our Own Caramel Dipped in Pure Chocolate and Topped with Sea Salt
- Shipping is always free at Mantorville Farms.
- Just the right amount of salt. We want you to know that we place more salt on the caramel than needed because we know that some crystals will fall off during shipping. If you prefer less salt, just roll some of the crystals off of the caramel. We use salt crystals from the Mediterranean Sea.
- Each caramel is handmade and therefore varies in size and weight. Our Nostalgic White Box holds one pound of caramels and there are at least 32 caramels per box.
- We thermal-seal in the freshness. Each box contains 4 quarter pound plastic bags filled with fresh caramels. If you order more than a pound, you will recieve multiple one pound boxes.