List Price: $15.81
Sale Price: $15.81
(as of 04/27/2016 14:15 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
The sweet, wealthy deliciousness we all love is no longer just good–it can be actually, actually great for you. This truffle delivers an addictive twist. Malty Ecuadorian cacao and nourishing coconut oil are stirred with a sprinkling of Fleur de Sel de Guérande for a creamy, deep caramel bite. Our pure organic coconut oil comes from Kerala Fair Trade Alliance on India’s Malabar Coast. This farmer-owned coop practices “jaiva krishi”, a sustainable farming strategy mimicking virgin rainforest, the place birds, squirrels and even wild elephants roam securely.
- Certified fair trade ingredients.
- Rich, dark chocolate around silky, Fleur de Sel de Guerande and chocolate center.
- Made with pure Malabar Coast Coconut Oil, packaged in compostable wrappers.
- Exclusively sourced Cacao from the Fortaleza Cooperative in Fortaleza, Ecuador.
- Organic, non-GMO, gluten-free, carbon neutral, and sustainablely sourced.