List Price: $7.00
Sale Price: $7.00
(as of 04/27/2016 14:15 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
Our smooth, Swiss-crafted dark chocolate meets its match with a generous stirring of Fleur de Sel de Guérande, the world’s most coveted sea salt. Hand-harvested from Brittany’s ancient salt villages, this culinary treasure adds a subtle, mouth-watering crunch to the depth and maltiness of Ecuadorian cacao. Each and every bite is the ideal balance of salty and darkly sweet, confirming there is practically nothing far better than when the two come together.
- Certified fair trade ingredients.
- Rich, Fleur de Sel de Guerande studded dark chocolate around silky, creamy chocolate center.
- Made with pure Malabar Coast Coconut Oil, packaged in compostable wrappers.
- Exclusively sourced Cacao from the Fortaleza Cooperative in Fortaleza, Ecuador.
- Organic, non-GMO, gluten-free, carbon neutral, and sustainablely sourced.